Saturday, February 22, 2014

Who are we and why a blog?

We, Mariah and Roger, are the proud owners of a pregnant Vizsla.  We will need to find good homes for the pups we aren’t keeping (in other words, all but one) and we are committed to finding superior homes for those puppies.  That is the impetus for this blog.  I didn’t want to go through the hassle of setting up a website so I decided a free blog would be the most expedient way to get out information about our girl and the Vizsla breed in general.


Please Note:  This blog is a work in progress!  I am not a blogger and I don’t have any websites.  The more I research, the more things I realize I need to find out and add to this site.  If there is something you want to know that isn’t here, I either haven’t gotten to it yet or I haven’t thought of putting it out here.  Email me if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment